The African musical look is getting organized. The “Music in Africa” Foundation proceeded on 5th September to the launching of the on-line directory that registers actors and structures working in the musical domain in Africa. The directory available on the site www.musicinafrica.net/directory, includes musicians, promoters, concert halls, producers, recording studios, expert in marketing, instruments manufacturers, distributors, music schools, managers, legal experts, etc.
According to its initiators, the “Music in Africa” gate offers the opportunity to music professionals to realize new collaborations. The gate will also participate in giving an economic value to the African music.
“We invite all music professionals to use it at most. Our will is to be the main source of information and exchange in the African music sector “, indicated Eddie Hatitye, director of the “Music In Africa” Foundation.
The gate which promoters are based in South Africa is supported by Siemens Stiftung and Goethe-Institut. “Music In Africa is going answer to a request not satisfied for long time; it will allow a global consciousness of the African musical productions quality and to put in links musical stages on the continent“, explained Jens Cording, Director of the musical projects at Siemens Stiftung.
Summer holidays 2014: What is your favorite artist?
- Os Detroia (Angola)- Angola
- Sarkodie ft Castro (Ghana) – Adonai
- Eddy Kenzo (Uganda)- Sitya Loss
- Yemi Alade (Nigeria) – Johnny
- Davido (Nigeria) -Aye
- Mani Bella (Cameroon)- Pala Pala
- Singuila(Central Africa/Congo) – Rossignol
Vacances 2014 : Quel est votre artiste préféré ?
- Sarkodie ft Castro (Ghana) - Adonai (26%, 22 Votes)
- Davido (Nigéria) -Aye (26%, 22 Votes)
- Singuila(Centrafrique/Congo) - Rossignol (19%, 16 Votes)
- Eddy Kenzo (Ouganda)- Sitya Loss (11%, 9 Votes)
- Mani Bella (Cameroun)- Pala Pala (8%, 7 Votes)
- Yemi Alade (Nigéria) – Johnny (6%, 5 Votes)
- Os Detroia (Angola)- Angola (4%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 85
Original text by: Roger ADZAFO