The African musical look is getting organized. The « Music in Africa » Foundation proceeded on 5th September to the launching of the on-line directory that registers actors and structures working in the musical domain in Africa. The directory available on the site www.musicinafrica.net/directory, includes musicians, promoters, concert halls, producers, recording studios, expert in marketing, instruments manufacturers, distributors, music schools, managers, legal experts, etc.
According to its initiators, the « Music in Africa » gate offers the opportunity to music professionals to realize new collaborations. The gate will also participate in giving an economic value to the African music.
« We invite all music professionals to use it at most. Our will is to be the main source of information and exchange in the African music sector « , indicated Eddie Hatitye, director of the « Music In Africa » Foundation.
The gate which promoters are based in South Africa is supported by Siemens Stiftung and Goethe-Institut. « Music In Africa is going answer to a request not satisfied for long time; it will allow a global consciousness of the African musical productions quality and to put in links musical stages on the continent« , explained Jens Cording, Director of the musical projects at Siemens Stiftung.
Summer holidays 2014: What is your favorite artist?
- Os Detroia (Angola)- Angola
- Sarkodie ft Castro (Ghana) – Adonai
- Eddy Kenzo (Uganda)- Sitya Loss
- Yemi Alade (Nigeria) – Johnny
- Davido (Nigeria) -Aye
- Mani Bella (Cameroon)- Pala Pala
- Singuila(Central Africa/Congo) – Rossignol
Vacances 2014 : Quel est votre artiste préféré ?
- Sarkodie ft Castro (Ghana) - Adonai (26%, 22 Votes)
- Davido (Nigéria) -Aye (26%, 22 Votes)
- Singuila(Centrafrique/Congo) - Rossignol (19%, 16 Votes)
- Eddy Kenzo (Ouganda)- Sitya Loss (11%, 9 Votes)
- Mani Bella (Cameroun)- Pala Pala (8%, 7 Votes)
- Yemi Alade (Nigéria) – Johnny (6%, 5 Votes)
- Os Detroia (Angola)- Angola (5%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 85
Original text by: Roger ADZAFO