11 Vues, 2 Aujourdhui
The year 2014 was particularly important in the adventure of the number 1 of e-commerce in Ivory Coast, started in June 2013. A year during which Jumia managed with passion and determination to change the consumption habits and give happiness to every Ivorian household. We selected 12 reasons for you to be « Jumiaddict »!
1. 30 seconds: this is the record time for the validation of an order on Jumia by the customer service. Usain Bolt can go and change dressing!
2. 828 km: this is the distance travelled by our logistics teams to deliver a package in Tingréla at the border with Burkina Faso.
3. 25 million! This is the number of views on www.jumia.ci page in 2014, more than the total of the Ivorian population.
4. 17 minutes: it is the record time to deliver the fastest order!
5. Black, white, Blue: the Estonia flag? Yes, but they are also the best-selling colors on www.jumia.ci in 2014
6. 60: this is the number of microwave sold per hour on Jumia in December or 1 microwave per minute!
7. 11527 km: this is the distance travelled by the Mikael Kors bags, Ralph Lauren Polo and Calvin Klein shirts between Las Vegas and Abidjan.
8. 50%: this is the part of women in the managerial capacity at Jumia, perfect parity (middle and top management).
9. 250: this is the number of entrepreneurship and e-commerce enthusiasts who joined Jumia in 2014!
10. the cumulative height of the Jumia orders received in 2014 is 25000 times higher than the Basilica of Yamoussoukro for 158 m high (the highest Christian monument in the world)!
11. 3 years: this is the age of our youngest client on Jumia who initiated his order for toys (finalized with the help of his parents).
12 1801: it is the number of the Ivorian children to whom Jumia gave smile in 2014 through several social actions at schools and Christmas festivities.
Original text by: Roger ADZAFO